This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fogel View Post
    Extortion means she is demanding something? Money? Clues?

Well, I'm not a favorite of Forrest - the opposite actually. I don't do much with events as I am mocked constantly. The poem was out in the public arena and I looked at it like many others. Now, I just do what I want and see things of adventure. And, of course, I have to take tons of actions in keeping track of ID theft, and such. That part is no fun. I spent under $1K on the chase (the money I would not have spent otherwise) over the 6 years. Not bad.
    This whole thing started when CC owner was publically threatening to release a tell all book about Forrest and her. What she was seeking (publically) was for Forrest to end the chase and donate the chest to charity. Now privately what she was seeking seems very different. There are claims people have made that I could not verify. But another public tidbit was the $40,000.00 offer for CC to be purchased thru KPRO by an "Investor". Do you see why they are after KPRO now ? KPRO would not operate CC in the same manner it was and is being operated as a tool to float lies for the sole purpose of framing Forrest in a way that does not tell the underlying story. The underlying story is that women got close to Forrest to persuade him by any means possible to help them get the treasure. Since he did not help them and maybe just gave them a taste of the medicine they deserved. They have been on a tirade ever since and still to this day have not shown any credible evidence to support the spin they are putting on the scenario's they set up themselves. CC has been since been put back up for sale and got an offer of $5g. It wasn't worth the $40g that was offered the first time. And $5g is pretty high an estimate I think. But greed is a fickle wench and she will only be satisfied by getting what she wants, when she wants and how she wants it or else.

Comment

OMG! The saga of the rich! Makes me very happy I am of little means - just enough and sometimes not quite just enough Things like this really make me grateful for my low position in life. I agree with your assessment of 'maybe just gave them a test of the medicine they deserved' that sound very much like him with the little I have seen. Don't cross him - is the main message because he is creative to the max in his return. Greed is a biggie in this game. Though I have no greed and stated that to him, I don't intend to be ripped off either. Fairness. But IMO there is more to the story - the hackers have been relentless and those are some searchers. IMO they don't just want the $$$$ and fame, they want to steal the answer key from someone and then boast how they took them and won. It's fortune, fame, and pubic humiliation of a good person.

Why purchase a blog when you can start one of your own. Searchers seem to move all over the place and I wouldn't count on a stable clientele.

Money, money, money!

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post
        OMG! The saga of the rich! Makes me very happy I am of little means - just enough and sometimes not quite just enough Things like this really make me grateful for my low position in life. I agree with your assessment of 'maybe just gave them a test of the medicine they deserved' that sound very much like him with the little I have seen. Don't cross him - is the main message because he is creative to the max in his return. Greed is a biggie in this game. Though I have no greed and stated that to him, I don't intend to be ripped off either. Fairness. But IMO there is more to the story - the hackers have been relentless and those are some searchers. IMO they don't just want the $$$$ and fame, they want to steal the answer key from someone and then boast how they took them and won. It's fortune, fame, and pubic humiliation of a good person.

Why purchase a blog when you can start one of your own. Searchers seem to move all over the place and I wouldn't count on a stable clientele.

Money, money, money!
        A quick story. I worked with a guy that patented glow in the dark crayon. Got in lawsuit battle with Walmart over rights to patent. During a session at court lawyers asked if they could speak to guy out of court room. They settled on a price for green glow in the dark crayon. After the docs were exchanged the guy said to lawyers, "Hey you guys want to buy the patents for all the other colors" ? The lawyers said "you have patents for more colors than the standard green". Guy replied "Yes I told you that you would never win in the end as I could show my ability as well as my work". Moral is that paper thieves will never be anything other than a thief.

Comment

Working...
        X