Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mistaken about FF and the Chase

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mistaken about FF and the Chase

    Dear Search Friends,

    I am prideful about keeping THOR going (relatively) drama free and chase content related. Only on rare occasion will I ask for some latitude when these bubble ups hit the entire community that is related but is in the drama realm. There has been an explosion of allegations recently on Facebook against Forrest and the Chase. Fortunately, the mods got sick of it and banned Mindy (A moderator on another forum) apparently when she constantly posted about me asking and discussing about my friendship with Forrest, the chase is a cult, the treasure hunt is a hoax, Forrest being inappropriate with underage children or like Bill Cosby. After the banning, Mindy took it back to CC. I cannot respond there (obviously) since I am banned. I don’t care to respond to every allegation and every instance of inquiry, because believe me, it is nonsense that NEVER ENDS, the allegations are so numerous and outrageous, it just leaves me scratching my head. I will say this.

    YOU ARE MISTAKEN ABOUT FORREST FENN AND THE CHASE!

    I may lock this one sooner than later as I honestly don’t want to distract from content and the actual chase, but I am not silent on CC because I don’t have something to say, rather I was banned long ago so can’t...... roll eyes..... This is really all I have to say now as, again, it never seems to end and is a reoccurring record of nonsense that I am trying to separate myself from.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

  • #2
    A mistake is unintentional.
    A deliberate , calculated attempt to assassinate someone's character is an orchestrated behavior, and should not be afforded the courtesy of being seen as a mistake.
    Contentment is the greatest treasure.
    ~ Lao Tzu

    Comment


    • #3
      Based on the title of the thread, I assumed Kpro had decided that the treasure was a hoax.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WarriorManRB
        Well said! There are only two types of people who could have anything negative to say; those that have never even read his first book, and those that are over-obsessed with the Chase.

        He's a stand-up guy in my book.
        There is actually a third type . . . those that come to realize that they don't have a chance in hell of ever figuring out the riddle, and they don't have a chance in hell of ever sweet-talking the answer out of Forrest, and their only recourse is to make despicable allegations against him because they somehow feel that they are entitled to the treasure.
        Contentment is the greatest treasure.
        ~ Lao Tzu

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree with Rolltide - character assassination is intentional, it's not an accident.
          Never share your secret with anybody. It will destroy you. -Chanakya

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RahRah View Post
            I agree with Rolltide - character assassination is intentional, it's not an accident.
            Cannot possibly agree more. ff is not the only one who has been attacked with character assassination and trust me, it is intentional and premeditated assault to cause extreme harm. No one deserves such attack - been going on since summer 2018 for me to be victimized by such. I find it a chase ender.

            Glad I have zero to do with Facebook and CC and most everything else in relation to the chase.

            Seems good people are typically the ones wrongfully attacked by the jealous and incompetent.

            Comment


            • #7
              I have a feeling that the Chase is going to go down in history as an epic event that was the first of it's kind. My guess would be that the interviews, videos and everything said on the forums will also be a part of that history some day. Let's try to focus on the positive, nobody is forcing anybody to search or to be part of the community. If this all goes down into the books for a thousand years or more, how do you want to be remembered?

              Comment


              • #8
                Look at the big picture.

                Comment


                • #9
                  One of the things that we sometimes forget is that mirrors are integral to the chase. But the chase is not just about gold nuggets, it's about us. Some searchers fail to realize that a mirror is being held up so they can better see themselves.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kpro View Post
                    Dear Search Friends,

                    I am prideful about keeping THOR going (relatively) drama free and chase content related. Only on rare occasion will I ask for some latitude when these bubble ups hit the entire community that is related but is in the drama realm. There has been an explosion of allegations recently on Facebook against Forrest and the Chase. Fortunately, the mods got sick of it and banned Mindy (A moderator on another forum) apparently when she constantly posted about me asking and discussing about my friendship with Forrest, the chase is a cult, the treasure hunt is a hoax, Forrest being inappropriate with underage children or like Bill Cosby. After the banning, Mindy took it back to CC. I cannot respond there (obviously) since I am banned. I don’t care to respond to every allegation and every instance of inquiry, because believe me, it is nonsense that NEVER ENDS, the allegations are so numerous and outrageous, it just leaves me scratching my head. I will say this.

                    YOU ARE MISTAKEN ABOUT FORREST FENN AND THE CHASE!

                    I may lock this one sooner than later as I honestly don’t want to distract from content and the actual chase, but I am not silent on CC because I don’t have something to say, rather I was banned long ago so can’t...... roll eyes..... This is really all I have to say now as, again, it never seems to end and is a reoccurring record of nonsense that I am trying to separate myself from.

                    Somewhat predictable behavior, likely designed to discourage new searchers from getting involved and to push veterans to walkaway. All the while, continuing efforts to solve the poem, amid less competition.

                    I daresay, Mindy has been the Adam Schiff of TTOTC.

                    Best to ignore extremes in either direction - and stay focused in the middle (that is significant).

                    https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...ck-in-the-box/

                    Peace,

                    Orion the Hunter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by voxpops View Post
                      One of the things that we sometimes forget is that mirrors are integral to the chase. But the chase is not just about gold nuggets, it's about us. Some searchers fail to realize that a mirror is being held up so they can better see themselves.
                      Yawn . . . mirrored, that's nwaY.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                        Yawn . . . mirrored, that's nwaY.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	goth-girl-mirror-image-picture-id1075105876.jpg
Views:	850
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	105106

                        Last edited by voxpops; 06-18-2019, 03:55 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          Dear Search Friends,

                          I am prideful about keeping THOR going (relatively) drama free and chase content related. Only on rare occasion will I ask for some latitude when these bubble ups hit the entire community that is related but is in the drama realm. There has been an explosion of allegations recently on Facebook against Forrest and the Chase. Fortunately, the mods got sick of it and banned Mindy (A moderator on another forum) apparently when she constantly posted about me asking and discussing about my friendship with Forrest, the chase is a cult, the treasure hunt is a hoax, Forrest being inappropriate with underage children or like Bill Cosby. After the banning, Mindy took it back to CC. I cannot respond there (obviously) since I am banned. I don’t care to respond to every allegation and every instance of inquiry, because believe me, it is nonsense that NEVER ENDS, the allegations are so numerous and outrageous, it just leaves me scratching my head. I will say this.

                          YOU ARE MISTAKEN ABOUT FORREST FENN AND THE CHASE!

                          I may lock this one sooner than later as I honestly don’t want to distract from content and the actual chase, but I am not silent on CC because I don’t have something to say, rather I was banned long ago so can’t...... roll eyes..... This is really all I have to say now as, again, it never seems to end and is a reoccurring record of nonsense that I am trying to separate myself from.
                          Mindy is COO COO BANANA'S , she is a good fit with her pal that owned CC. Both of them tried and tried to use "alternative means" to get the treasure. So Forrest legacy will read. "As an old man is his eighty's Forrest had thirty and forty year old woman throwing their bodies at him. Even at an old age pilots have trouble with groupies. " Forrest will be vindicated when the treasure is found.

                          KPRO, You should be the custodian of this archive before it is deleted. The original thread was deleted for obvious reasons.



                          https://www.chasechat.com/archive/in...d-2442-16.html



                          Administrator

                          Posts: 5945

                          Send Message







                          Post Arrogance of solves

                          on: February 14, 2015, 7:04 pm #



                          Quote





                          " @Circles you get me hot and bothered with all that psychobabble about my apparent metal illness. Why don't you give me a call *wink wink* Doesn't matter if you're male, female, rectangle or square. I think we were meant to be together. "







                          " LOL I think that was my best line ever on this forum. I'm touched you either saved or were able to recall is so quickly. "



                          " Why are my claims I was flirty false? I don't get it. I was flirty, and he was flirty. Do you think I was the only one flirty and I took advantage of poor old Forrest? "





                          " I was memorized by him. If someone can't see that, then they didn't read his book. It's black and white....he was a fighter pilot in a war....how hot is that? He was a famous art(classy)dealer....hot again. He found artifacts that were untouched for a zillion years....yep, hot. Oh and let's throw in there that he's made tons of money.....yep....very hot. Who wouldn't believe in someone like that? Who wouldn't want to get to know someone like that? Who wouldn't be attracted to someone like that? Ok...80 when I met him....didn't matter. My mind had him in a place it shouldn't have. Can't help it...but it did and I think anyone who's read his book or seen his interviews has to see at least part of that. He knows he has the natural knack to talk people out of their money. The problem is, that the people don't realize it till it's too late. I'm finally seeing Forrest through the trees "
                          Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-18-2019, 09:45 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'll probably be sorry for asking this, but. Is this thread just for the IN crowd or can someone give a link that explains more clearly what this kerfuffle is all about? Mindy? Stalker? Sexual harassment or affairs alleged with Fenn? I am not a fan or member of Facebook or Twitter, and never will be.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bob823 View Post
                              I'll probably be sorry for asking this, but. Is this thread just for the IN crowd or can someone give a link that explains more clearly what this kerfuffle is all about? Mindy? Stalker? Sexual harassment or affairs alleged with Fenn? I am not a fan or member of Facebook or Twitter, and never will be.
                              Do yourself a favor and stick to the poem.
                              "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X