Catan Hint Videos Taken Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catan Hint Videos Taken Down

Anyone know the background on this? Seems like Mr. Clue has taken down his two hint videos and have edited the main hunt video description remove the hints/starting point he put in there.

Seems like something spooked him. I know some people like to email him and ask him questions...maybe he has had enough of people trying to squeeze information out of him? I also know people seem to be disappointed in his hints...but they are hints...they aren't partial solutions.

I like Mr. Clue's hunts...I hope people aren't scaring him away from continuing to do these.

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post
    Anyone know the background on this? Seems like Mr. Clue has taken down his two hint videos and have edited the main hunt video description remove the hints/starting point he put in there.

Seems like something spooked him. I know some people like to email him and ask him questions...maybe he has had enough of people trying to squeeze information out of him? I also know people seem to be disappointed in his hints...but they are hints...they aren't partial solutions.

I like Mr. Clue's hunts...I hope people aren't scaring him away from continuing to do these.
    I wonder too. I know T-Bear Lode is getting hate (or “constructive feedback” that charging $1 is too much, how much is going to charity, is it real, etc.) He announced he will put out a video clarifying as the critics are out. I wonder if Mr. Clue had the same. he seems like a good guy. I have only seen him in chat, and like Randy, reference him and say hello and I won’t email on this but curious. I am anxious to hear the back story, as maybe there is a hint in that.... haha. Just kidding.

But this might be a part of it. The premiere was scheduled, which you can put comments before the video showed. A couple of us referenced the way we had cracked the first part of the puzzle. By the premiere, all the comments deleted. Maybe it was too much info he didn’t want out? Maybe maybe maybe - no idea. But sure does make things interesting.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

From the comments on the original video:

Mr Clue, it seems that your last 2 videos have been removed or taken down. I'm referring to the 2 hints to this Catan puzzle.

From Mr. Clue: "After some deliberation I've decided no more hints. Consider it a gift for current subscribers. I also raised the prize to 25 grams to match the 25th anniversary of CATAN."

Comment

Working...
      X