X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoSlash27
    replied
    ecwaters
    Some here are collaborating, others are lone wolves or working with outside partners. There's really no wrong answer here, it's all about how you want to proceed.

Best,
    -Slashy

Leave a comment:

• ecwaters
    replied
    Originally posted by WindyCityRambler View Post

I'm hoping someone sets up a private Zoom with a "share-the-find" agreement.
    Strange to me, but ok, I guess that makes quite a bit of sense. So I guess the consensus is "this is a treasure hunt, bozo, we don't share our ideas."

Leave a comment:

• WindyCityRambler
    replied
    Originally posted by ecwaters View Post
    Is "Will's land" perhaps Cumberland, MD, based on the historical Chief Will and the various features named after him in the area?
    I came up with something different, but think I'm done sharing here. Too many lurkers. I'm hoping someone sets up a private Zoom with a "share-the-find" agreement.

Leave a comment:

• ecwaters
    replied
    Is "Will's land" perhaps Cumberland, MD, based on the historical Chief Will and the various features named after him in the area?

Leave a comment:

• Outkast Searcher
    replied
    After the Forrest Fenn hunt and all the secrecy...I'm all about sharing. Let's just figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• ecwaters
    replied
    What's the general sense on sharing theories here? Is it considered a good thing or is it not a good thing? I assume that since these threads exist, it's considered a good thing... but I shouldn't assume.

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    started a topic Clue #1

Clue #1

https://youtu.be/UgVrRNWC0kQ
Working...
X