Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clue #1

https://youtu.be/UgVrRNWC0kQ
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

What's the general sense on sharing theories here? Is it considered a good thing or is it not a good thing? I assume that since these threads exist, it's considered a good thing... but I shouldn't assume.

Comment

After the Forrest Fenn hunt and all the secrecy...I'm all about sharing. Let's just figure it out.

Comment

Is "Will's land" perhaps Cumberland, MD, based on the historical Chief Will and the various features named after him in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by ecwaters View Post
          Is "Will's land" perhaps Cumberland, MD, based on the historical Chief Will and the various features named after him in the area?
          I came up with something different, but think I'm done sharing here. Too many lurkers. I'm hoping someone sets up a private Zoom with a "share-the-find" agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by WindyCityRambler View Post

I'm hoping someone sets up a private Zoom with a "share-the-find" agreement.
            Strange to me, but ok, I guess that makes quite a bit of sense. So I guess the consensus is "this is a treasure hunt, bozo, we don't share our ideas."

Comment

ecwaters
              Some here are collaborating, others are lone wolves or working with outside partners. There's really no wrong answer here, it's all about how you want to proceed.

Best,
              -Slashy

Comment

Working...
              X