No announcement yet.

The Beale Ciphers.... special guest!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beale Ciphers.... special guest!

The Beale ciphers are a set of three ciphertexts, one of which allegedly states the location of a buried treasure of gold, silver and jewels estimated to be ...

The podcast was great IMO.

Thanks again for the opportunity to speak about the ciphers and the location of the mines from the Beale Papers.

I want to be able to answer any questions that your audience might have so feel free to ask anything you want about it all.

Here is the entrance to one of the most fabled mines in all of Arizona.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Two Feather Entrance.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	768.6 KB
ID:	522655

Comment

I promised to show that there was something behind all of this encrypted data, and the mines are really rich.....in fact there are a lot of them......I'll post some of the juicy pics.

Name:	0925151546.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	522684

The rock on the left is about the size of your palm, and you can barely wrap your hand around it. The other block is literally about 40 lbs and fills your arms holding it......massive lodes.

Comment

Name:	Two Feather Rear Entrances.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	522690

When on top of the ridge above the entrance shown in the photo above you see on the other side a series of carvings, one of which is the Omega marked on the top of the exit of the mine shown. It is a tunnel that runs completely under the ridge and splits into two branches underneath, and then combines back at the exit. All the entrances have a flat slab mounted on two side boulders that are used to create the main opening as they go back some distance, where it becomes extremely cold and dark/damp/musty. I am working on getting a better camera with larger lights to carry through all of them. We removed tons of boulders in the pursuits of opening the first main tunnel entrance, and expect to have footage of the exploration by October. A lot of aerial rigging had to be set up that was used to hoist and remove large boulders in the entrance stacked up about 25' with a faux concrete plug/wall blocking the entrance to the tunnel. I removed the mass of the boulders and have the opening ready for a filmed scene of the first entrance.

Name:	Two Feather Chimney.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	522691

Comment

I think you were mistaken about my comment and what I meant in passing.

I explained already that I was opening this mine up for the documentary to be the first to go in it since it was sealed, and that the Beale Papers were known to have been encrypted by a group of KGC that were part of a Masonic Group of Splinter Cell separatists. They all knew what was waiting at the Pass in Stowe, VT. So did Edgar Allen Poe when he wrote his Gold Bug.

Click image for larger version  Name:	The Gold Bug.jpg Views:	0 Size:	553.7 KB ID:	522930

They were all involved in trying to secret away and conceal the locations of these very famous mines that were once mined by the Spanish. One in Vermont is called "Tanto Montana" to the Spanish, and the other is called "Montana Tanto" meaning So Much Mountain.....these are the words on the Spanish Coronation Sword itself, as they were the original explorers that found them in the late 1500s and early 1600s, and were unified in their work with French, English, and Italians that were in the know about these locations from the Order of the Helm of the Knights of Christ that formed an allegiance between the countries in order to maintain peace between them. During this time the Spanish mined tons of ore. When Champlain arrived in Acadia, the Spanish decided to pack up their operations there and concentrate in the Superstitiions, as the temps were much warmer.

I explained on my linked page that the Beale was quite complex and mentioned moving back through to VA where terraformed landscapes were created to portray parts of the mysteries of these caches and that they were planting information around the country attempting to make themselves appear to have been part of the secretive orders of Freemasons, but were imposters. One of the maps that is featured in the later parts of the documentary (which was not discussed due to time) leads you to the Vault that is laden with tons of gold and silver along the trail up to the main layers and the climb into the opening of the vault, over 150' off the ground.

I made myself quite clear so please do not just assume that I am lying to you and feel the need to pull up old pics online. You make me out to be less than honest in your assertions, regardless of the fact I posted a pic of some of the highest concentrations of gold and silver around. I also posted pics of the numerous mine entrances concentrated in AZ and the ones that are on my claim, which I am mining now. I don't really understand what you were trying to prove. Can you elaborate?

One of Jacob Waltz's famous quotes is "No Miner Will Find My Vault". This was laced with the Mormon/KGC "Hidden Treasure" legend of their gospel, having originated in Vermont, where a massive trove lies hidden in the Mountain Pass in Stowe. He was merely mentioning this vault when on his deathbed along with the other mines he knew about.

......He was mentioning the allegorical Masonic Vault in Vermont found here : www.facebook.com/SecretMission4King

I show off all my prospects including the openings of my mines, and try to prove I am onto something.....hope you weren't thinking that I was lying and try to "vet" me like others have tried.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0922221012.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	522926
          This is the mine opening from before the rocks were removed.....notice the face on the right side tilted over.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mine Pics 14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	603.9 KB ID:	522927
          Here is the opening after all of the boulders were dug out and the concrete plug was chipped away on the edge to reveal the opening.

I was banned from Treasure Net because it is owned by FF.....so that is not a very good judge of character......can you tell me who FF is and why he is the owner of a honeypot of treasure hunting threads?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Marc Austin Forrest Fenn Tnet Purchase.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.0 KB ID:	522928
          Last edited by Eldorado; 07-24-2023, 11:35 AM.

Comment

On the Mining Claim in AZ, found with the Beale, is a large map of Vermont added for clarity about the locations of their mining party's exploits of Spanish Mines. This is information that was not going to be released until later in the documentary film, when these maps are brought up for consideration.

The large V shape is represent of the shape of the state, and the large line cut up the rock on the left shows the shape of a relief of half of a Keyhole......half of the Key.

Name:	0916221015a.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	522934

As you can see in the above statement "In fact there are a lot of them".......and in both AZ and elsewhere they mined in Vermont that their mines were incredibly rich, and that the keyhole shaped entrance of the Vault was mentioned in the Bible as well, in Revelations mentioning the Golden Angel descending with the key......to this cipher and to this location's importance. There is so much revealed in the Beale that holds direct relation to the members of this group that they were trying to conceal. My documentary carries through all of the information used to all of the locations, to show how they tried to insert themselves into the history of this amazing system of mines.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Cipher Stone Vault.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1,004.0 KB ID:	522937
            Last edited by Eldorado; 07-24-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎