You can’t understand what you don’t know
    You can’t understand WHO you don’t know. “I looked for that name.”

Comment

Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
      “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”

—Charles Darwin

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

If the chest was found by someone who solved the poem, we would not have had this ending. Most here see through their solution and can't see the truth. Many away from Thor can see. After all, when you put a pic of the chest in place on Thor people will still do anything to keep their solution alive. Maybe because they are playing on little phones and can't see what is right in front of them. But it is more like many here think they are the smartest person in the room, yet fear an IQ test, if they were under 100 they would blame the test. people have been told the real location and can't see it. That means they did not have the ability to solve the poem. They can only see the world through their eyes. That is why I spoke with Forrest about the location. What the people pushing the lie should ask themselves why did Forrest change his mind about the Big lie and then die.
        F told us that no genius was needed. He said just being average was enough. Nothing about the clues required any specialized knowledge, history, math, music, geology, etc.. As long as you used the map he used, had some imagination, knew English and had been through grade school those were more than enough. The problem most everyone had is that they secretly wanted to be the genius to crack it amd that was a recipe for failure. F told us over and over he did well in life by being creative, not knowledge. He hired others who were much smarter than himself to make the business work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post

F told us that no genius was needed. He said just being average was enough. Nothing about the clues required any specialized knowledge, history, math, music, geology, etc.. As long as you used the map he used, had some imagination, knew English and had been through grade school those were more than enough. The problem most everyone had is that they secretly wanted to be the genius to crack it amd that was a recipe for failure. F told us over and over he did well in life by being creative, not knowledge. He hired others who were much smarter than himself to make the business work well.
          absolutely the biggest mistake everyone made was not hiring someone to make the poem work.
          oh, wait that’s how we got Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

absolutely the biggest mistake everyone made was not hiring someone to make the poem work.
            oh, wait that’s how we got Jack
            Nobody needed to hire anybody to help them with the poem. My comment seemed to miss the mark. The reason searchers failed at finding the chest was by thinking they could outsmart f. If you came to the conclusion after listening to all his advice, he kept telling everyone they would fail the challenge if they used intelligence. Intelligence is valuable in many arenas but was useless in TTOTC.

When an author tells you over and over they barely graduated high school it tells you a lot. If he had written stories about how valuable knowledge was or getting high scholastic marks was noble then it would have changed the game. There were vast sums of highly intelligent folks who sought the challenge but they all came up empty. There are plenty of hunts that are cerebrally challenging but f wasn't ever wired that way. He celebrated those who had street smarts and figured things out without paying a bundle for letters behind a name. F was so proud about adding NADT behind his name for fun and geniuses had no idea and never asked. With TTOTC, F proved that all one had to do was utilize basic skills, use the information he provided and look at things from his imaginative perspective. A man who wrote stories about his cuddle twins slippers wasn't embedding coordinates or telling you to study a host of subject material for a kids treasure hunt.

Comment

So you are conceding that your posts miss the mark. I have three questions???
              is
              Mark a name
              is
              mark a mark like in that’s going to leave a mark
              is
              mark a mark in like you have found sn easy mark to steal their hard earned cash

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5903e32f-d301-40e0-a08a-bb274ab649eb_d.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	484252

Here's the mark Sarah. And the point F was always trying to make.

Comment

The truth is that all of f's hints were easy. For example he wrote about hobos, gypsies amd vagabonds. He wanted you to make the connections with those who use their feet to travel and carry red and white hankie bags on sticks. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210415_203311.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	484351

Amd how many times did f mention hankies? The hints were childish level. O saw a recent cimment that said f required history. He actually shot a question about history down amd stated it would do you no good.

Comment

He was wrong of course

Comment

Originally posted by Hear me all View Post
                      The truth is that all of f's hints were easy. For example he wrote about hobos, gypsies amd vagabonds. He wanted you to make the connections with those who use their feet to travel and carry red and white hankie bags on sticks. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210415_203311.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	484351

Amd how many times did f mention hankies? The hints were childish level. O saw a recent cimment that said f required history. He actually shot a question about history down amd stated it would do you no good.
                      History is in the context of Important Literature, where hints are hidden. That's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

History is in the context of Important Literature, where hints are hidden. That's my opinion.
                        Yes, Important Literature was of utmost importance. Can't have literature without the letters. In the case of TTOTC nobody would have had f's treasure to chase after of the BOLD letters didn't exist at the location. I wonder if any searchers besides myself noticed how f was hinting to letters just by how he changed up his text in each book. Nobody needed a degree in linguistics, just a common and careful use of English.

Comment

Working...
                        X