Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth EXPOSED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Truth EXPOSED

    The chase may start where warm waters halt but you don’t begin it until you get to “So”

    Forrest wanted everyone looking for thousands of years so he made it as difficult as possible ,as difficult as he could which he thought was enough. Because, you see Forrest is a narcissist and believes he is so much smarter than everyone else. Forrest didn’t think anyone could
    solve his poem. But someone did.

    HE COULD SAY, noone solved his poem even though it was impossible but someone did and that is why we have a false profit o my

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post
    The chase may start where warm waters halt but you don’t begin it until you get to “So”

    Forrest wanted everyone looking for thousands of years so he made it as difficult as possible ,as difficult as he could which he thought was enough. Because, you see Forrest is a narcissist and believes he is so much smarter than everyone else. Forrest didn’t think anyone could
    solve his poem. But someone did.

    HE COULD SAY, noone solved his poem even though it was impossible but someone did and that is why we have a false profit o my
    If the chest was found by someone who solved the poem, we would not have had this ending. Most here see through their solution and can't see the truth. Many away from Thor can see. After all, when you put a pic of the chest in place on Thor people will still do anything to keep their solution alive. Maybe because they are playing on little phones and can't see what is right in front of them. But it is more like many here think they are the smartest person in the room, yet fear an IQ test, if they were under 100 they would blame the test. people have been told the real location and can't see it. That means they did not have the ability to solve the poem. They can only see the world through their eyes. That is why I spoke with Forrest about the location. What the people pushing the lie should ask themselves why did Forrest change his mind about the Big lie and then die.

    Comment


    • #3
      Forrest was above average intelligence, and that puzzle might never have been solved had he not gave folk a helping hand.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

        If the chest was found by someone who solved the poem, we would not have had this ending. Most here see through their solution and can't see the truth. Many away from Thor can see. After all, when you put a pic of the chest in place on Thor people will still do anything to keep their solution alive. Maybe because they are playing on little phones and can't see what is right in front of them. But it is more like many here think they are the smartest person in the room, yet fear an IQ test, if they were under 100 they would blame the test. people have been told the real location and can't see it. That means they did not have the ability to solve the poem. They can only see the world through their eyes. That is why I spoke with Forrest about the location. What the people pushing the lie should ask themselves why did Forrest change his mind about the Big lie and then die.
        My IQ is a solid 75 and I resent what you are implying both on Forrests IQ and my IQ

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

          My IQ is a solid 75 and I resent what you are implying both on Forrests IQ and my IQ
          Forrest was well over 120 IQ by the looks of things and I do not think you have ever taken the time to look at the location I tried so hard to show. Anyone with a high IQ knows they only know a fraction of what needs to be known. That being said if people took the time to understand they should be able to see the real solution. The odds of the dairy school being in the Big Hollow that is run by the school that f got the knowledge of the past award from. The same school Frison worked at that was talked about in the finder release. The image of the airport from TTOTC matching up with GE the IT pioneer canal ending right below the observatory run by the same school. Each WWWH falls on a periglacial wedge by following the poem. Three wwwh three wedges three times through the poem on the ground. That also fits begin it WWWH being the 1st clue and quest to cease being the last, yet every word matters. It fits being at the end of your journey only to find yourself at the beginning again. That is a small fraction of what is there. From the boy scout camp to the Cummins city caper. From Skippy's flying machine matching Amelia Earheart's flying machine that she landed next to WWWH. The man-made island with images meant to be seen from above matching the string f kept. That is what people use to take a small image and make it large. One inch = to 10 feet. The tree outside the nook that is running man and the JF from page 99 made into a man paying an indulgence. There is so much there and f it was one thing I would understand but it is everything as a whole. The DBL omega the rainbow of water and seeing the chest helps as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

            Forrest was well over 120 IQ by the looks of things and I do not think you have ever taken the time to look at the location I tried so hard to show. Anyone with a high IQ knows they only know a fraction of what needs to be known. That being said if people took the time to understand they should be able to see the real solution. The odds of the dairy school being in the Big Hollow that is run by the school that f got the knowledge of the past award from. The same school Frison worked at that was talked about in the finder release. The image of the airport from TTOTC matching up with GE the IT pioneer canal ending right below the observatory run by the same school. Each WWWH falls on a periglacial wedge by following the poem. Three wwwh three wedges three times through the poem on the ground. That also fits begin it WWWH being the 1st clue and quest to cease being the last, yet every word matters. It fits being at the end of your journey only to find yourself at the beginning again. That is a small fraction of what is there. From the boy scout camp to the Cummins city caper. From Skippy's flying machine matching Amelia Earheart's flying machine that she landed next to WWWH. The man-made island with images meant to be seen from above matching the string f kept. That is what people use to take a small image and make it large. One inch = to 10 feet. The tree outside the nook that is running man and the JF from page 99 made into a man paying an indulgence. There is so much there and f it was one thing I would understand but it is everything as a whole. The DBL omega the rainbow of water and seeing the chest helps as well.
            This reminds me - https://thedecisionlab.com/biases/dunning-kruger-effect

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

              Forrest was well over 120 IQ by the looks of things and I do not think you have ever taken the time to look at the location I tried so hard to show. Anyone with a high IQ knows they only know a fraction of what needs to be known. That being said if people took the time to understand they should be able to see the real solution. The odds of the dairy school being in the Big Hollow that is run by the school that f got the knowledge of the past award from. The same school Frison worked at that was talked about in the finder release. The image of the airport from TTOTC matching up with GE the IT pioneer canal ending right below the observatory run by the same school. Each WWWH falls on a periglacial wedge by following the poem. Three wwwh three wedges three times through the poem on the ground. That also fits begin it WWWH being the 1st clue and quest to cease being the last, yet every word matters. It fits being at the end of your journey only to find yourself at the beginning again. That is a small fraction of what is there. From the boy scout camp to the Cummins city caper. From Skippy's flying machine matching Amelia Earheart's flying machine that she landed next to WWWH. The man-made island with images meant to be seen from above matching the string f kept. That is what people use to take a small image and make it large. One inch = to 10 feet. The tree outside the nook that is running man and the JF from page 99 made into a man paying an indulgence. There is so much there and f it was one thing I would understand but it is everything as a whole. The DBL omega the rainbow of water and seeing the chest helps as well.
              OK Jenius I will leave you to it while this low brow goes their own way

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

                OK Jenius I will leave you to it while this low brow goes their own way
                I will say this my spelling fits your post perfectly I do not spell well and I did not say anyone had a low IQ I do think most have let their solution stop them from trying to understand.
                Many refuse to take the time needed. We all should know if it was easy to see it would have been solved in a year or two. I told Forrest that just using his pen he made water disappear at WWWH the canyon down, turn into a valley, and with no place for the meek he took moving toward something and made it move away. He said there was no danger and No place for the Meek was moving away from Sheep mountain. Heavy loads and water high was an aqueduct under your feet. Wise was an owl and marvel gaze was for star gazing, no wonder he said to show it to a child. If you knew, I mean really knew not just thought, you might understand the frustration that all the boys who have cried wolf have caused. When you tell the truth and are looked at as evil. Not like you are trying to show what Forrest did, but steal something others only think they have. You watch as lies win and an old man gets thrown in the ditch because others have judged him wanting and others wanted what he had. The very people that should care watch as something he worked so hard for is tossed away for no reason other than false pride.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post
                  Forrest was above average intelligence, and that puzzle might never have been solved had he not gave folk a helping hand.
                  I disagree. Forrest wasn't going to help anyone. Ever. I believe the LS was so close, but still didn't understand the last clue. Although they were sooo close, Forrest refused to even hint or point in the correct direction for the LS's benefit. I am fairly certain Forrest treated all searchers the same, whether you had solved 8 clues or none. If you were going to find the prize, you would have to do it all by yourself (alone). ....and if I were a seer; I would predict it is about time the LS searcher is about to figure it all out.

                  ...and call me crazy, but if you want to blame anyone for
                  "giving folk a helping hand"; I would lay that blame on Angels bending close to Earth.

                  1f Billy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

                    I disagree. Forrest wasn't going to help anyone. Ever. I believe the LS was so close, but still didn't understand the last clue. Although they were sooo close, Forrest refused to even hint or point in the correct direction for the LS's benefit. I am fairly certain Forrest treated all searchers the same, whether you had solved 8 clues or none. If you were going to find the prize, you would have to do it all by yourself (alone). ....and if I were a seer; I would predict it is about time the LS searcher is about to figure it all out.

                    ...and call me crazy, but if you want to blame anyone for
                    "giving folk a helping hand"; I would lay that blame on Angels bending close to Earth.

                    1f Billy
                    Forrest gave a helping hand to ALL folk.

                    As for the so called LS. I suspect they understood the final clue, but overthought it because of distraction. More likely f and the LS didn't quite understand each other.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Knowledge View Post

                      I will say this my spelling fits your post perfectly I do not spell well and I did not say anyone had a low IQ I do think most have let their solution stop them from trying to understand.
                      Many refuse to take the time needed. We all should know if it was easy to see it would have been solved in a year or two. I told Forrest that just using his pen he made water disappear at WWWH the canyon down, turn into a valley, and with no place for the meek he took moving toward something and made it move away. He said there was no danger and No place for the Meek was moving away from Sheep mountain. Heavy loads and water high was an aqueduct under your feet. Wise was an owl and marvel gaze was for star gazing, no wonder he said to show it to a child. If you knew, I mean really knew not just thought, you might understand the frustration that all the boys who have cried wolf have caused. When you tell the truth and are looked at as evil. Not like you are trying to show what Forrest did, but steal something others only think they have. You watch as lies win and an old man gets thrown in the ditch because others have judged him wanting and others wanted what he had. The very people that should care watch as something he worked so hard for is tossed away for no reason other than false pride.
                      Ya lots of false pride in this search. If everything was/is out of Forrest’s hands now then the outcome was always uncertain. Forrest can’t be disappointed with that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Round Peg, Square Hole View Post

                        Forrest gave a helping hand to ALL folk.

                        As for the so called LS. I suspect they understood the final clue, but overthought it because of distraction. More likely f and the LS didn't quite understand each other.
                        You can’t understand what you don’t know

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

                          I disagree. Forrest wasn't going to help anyone. Ever. I believe the LS was so close, but still didn't understand the last clue. Although they were sooo close, Forrest refused to even hint or point in the correct direction for the LS's benefit. I am fairly certain Forrest treated all searchers the same, whether you had solved 8 clues or none. If you were going to find the prize, you would have to do it all by yourself (alone). ....and if I were a seer; I would predict it is about time the LS searcher is about to figure it all out.

                          ...and call me crazy, but if you want to blame anyone for
                          "giving folk a helping hand"; I would lay that blame on Angels bending close to Earth.

                          1f Billy
                          Forrest wasn’t going to help anyone and he took a lot of pleasure from watching everyone run around like a bunch of chickens with no heads

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

                            Forrest wasn’t going to help anyone and he took a lot of pleasure from watching everyone run around like a bunch of chickens with no heads
                            So True...
                            1f Billy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sarah Seedling View Post

                              You can’t understand what you don’t know
                              He helped us, through his "engagement", IMO. I'd steak my claim on it...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X