New Hunt: Cowlazar's Grand Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hunt: Cowlazar's Grand Adventure

Many of you know Cowlazar from his YouTube vlogs. He now has a puzzle of his own that he is doing on YouTube. He calls it "Cowlazar's Grand Adventure". I have copied and pasted a link below. I will give you a hint to watching/solving this first YouTube video....Make sure you watch it all the way through.

https://youtu.be/UP5cconcHQM

Cowlazar said that we can work together on this. I can not find the password. I found one part of it, but that is all. If anyone is working on this, can you give me some hints as to how to find the password?

Comment

What is it? I see there is a code to break at the end but is this a book to buy, video, one page . Is there any introductory web page or instructions that I am missing? I don't see any introduction on what it is?

Comment

If you break the code and follow the instructions, you will find out.

But I can tell you there is no cost, nothing to buy, and there is a prize.

Comment

Another one that misses the mark. So try to figure out what the hunt even is? Don't explain it? Make people try to be techy and freeze the screen when the code is up for the one second or so. Dam Fenn looks smarter and smarter everyday.

Comment

I think this looks great! Maybe the cryptic part or the part that is not perfectly clear is part of the solving process. Way to go Mike!
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Looks fun. How long will it go for? Am I too late?

Comment

Cowlazar's Grand Adventure is still in progress. You have to solve that initial video. The solve gives instructions on what to do.

You will then be emailed a link to another video to solve.

Most people are on video #2, called "Salad". I think only 2 or three people have progressed to video #3. Maybe one person is on video #4.

So if you start now, you still have time to catch up.

Comment

The funny part for me and a bit embarrassing was the first video puzzle, I didn’t realize it was Morse code; I solved it by matching the symbols. Glad I figured it out but not because I did t pay close enough attention to what the puzzle was real asking me. Food for thought

Comment

Morse Code is just a simple substitution code, so it could be figured out the way you did, but it was a much harder way! Good practice though!

Comment

GeneticBlend - I cannot figure out the password either. Are you still stuck there?

Comment

For Cowlazar's Grand Adventure? I completed it. What is the question you are stuck on?

Comment

The one right after the morse code - i.e., the one where the two-word password is "in" the video.

Comment

Look at the titles of the books in the beginning of the video....take the first letter of each

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X