Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR. Forrest Fenns treasure chest recovery location

THE HOME OF BROWN

BROWNS CANYON NATIONAL MONUMENT RAILROAD GULCH VALLEY IN COLORADO FIRST CAVE ON YOUR LEFT A 27 minute walk from Hecla Junction boat to the cave entrance railroad gulch valley in Colorado.

as I go in there alone Railroad Gulch valley I read a Trout Unlimited article explaining that no one goes in there Railroad Gulch valley as I go in there alone. Friends of Browns Canyon stating that Browns Canyon should be a national monument in Colorado.
    WHERE WARM WATERS HALT BROWNS CANYON WARM SPRINGS HECLA JUNCTION BOAT RAMP TAKE BROWNS CANYON DOWN RIVER TAKE THE CANYON DOWN TOO FAR TO WALK SIGNIFYING YOUR RATING TO THE PUT IN A RAFTING TERM BELOW THE HOME OF BROWNS RAILROAD GULCH VALLEY IN COLORADO.

following a dry creek bed drainage up into the Railroad Gulch valley a Classic Cottonwood gallery if you are in the woods starting point for no paddle up your creek not for the meek leads you to within 200 ft of the cave entrance. Railroad Gulch valley 200ft from the cave entrance a special place it would teach us about ourselves and your part of the story.

inside of the cave entrance hand mortared attached to the cave wall a copy of Sitting Bulls peace pipe The Blaze.
    a golden eagle wings spread above flying away Tarry Scant opposite cave wall looking at Sitting Bulls peace pipe with Marvel Gaze two Blessings face masks San Lazaro Mr. Forrest Fenn recovered two Blessings face masks predates all others no others.

omega number two explained end of story

take the treasure chest go in peace tell no one that you recovered the treasure chest from Browns Canyon National Monument Railroad Gulch valley in Colorado your quest to cease I give you title to the gold.

mail the rusty pair of scissors to Mr. Forrest Fenn signifying the treasure chest has been recovered no return address no words exchange you have a right to remain silent.

omega number two explained end of story

call the proper authorities asking for assistance in recovery of Mr. Forrest Fenns treasure chest your quest to cease I give you title to the gold.

May peace be with you as it is with me.

Comment

Working...
    X