El Camino Real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Camino Real

I'm seeing the El Camino Real all over on the map -near Texas and Louisiana. Also it look like it was more central and went east west. How can that be (wrong). It does look like a part of that road went through Nagodoches and might overlap on the Gypsie's kiss map. So he was on a motocycle (and Indian right) but did he mention one other ride being a Camino? I didn't buy the book.

AND Toby reads from his book but I don't process anything w/o reading or is it Kinesthetic. learning. Probably that.

Comment

I think the El Camino Real merits being a part of the conversation. I'm not going to state too much as it relates to my own working out a solve, but I would only consider it in the context of the forests that it passes through.

Comment

wording

Comment

The Spanish had a smelting site in Nacogdoches. It seems like a long wagon ride to the coast for ship loading, but they supposedly had a gold mine somewhere in the Nacogdoches area. The location is considered lost. Some speculate that it is on private property and the owner doesn't know. With today's mining technology, someone could probably still extract a handsome amount of gold. There are many stories of concealed and lost mines the Spanish used in southern Texas.

Comment

HMM. Interesting. ty for that!

Comment

Im gonna delve into that Nacogdoches idea for a bit. Possibly something there

Comment

Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
                The Spanish had a smelting site in Nacogdoches. It seems like a long wagon ride to the coast for ship loading, but they supposedly had a gold mine somewhere in the Nacogdoches area. The location is considered lost. Some speculate that it is on private property and the owner doesn't know. With today's mining technology, someone could probably still extract a handsome amount of gold. There are many stories of concealed and lost mines the Spanish used in southern Texas.
                do you think GK could have discovered one of these lost mines and hidden their somewhat modest treasure at the location of a lost mine filled with gold? now THAT would be hella exciting. i could never quite reconcile the price for Tony's autobio simply because when you do the math, Fenn gave a value proposition so much greater -- for every dollar invested in Fenn's cache propostion, you have a six figure potential upside. GK's numbers are more like a couple hundred to one, and that's before taxes and not including book or movie rights. heck, you could end up at a loss if you scarf too many spam sandwiches and cane sugar colas down on the Rio. But if GK treasure is located in a mine worth millions, now that's a different story all two gether ...

Comment

i didn't really ever imagine this happening, but i might be getting into this thing ... http://daytrippintexas.com/lost-mine-trail-big-bend/

Comment

Many have, and are looking for this mine. I doubt that AGK has found the location. They would probably close up shop and never be heard from again. Very possible they have researched it's location because stories about it can be found. I imagine AGK treasure is not on private property. Somebody with a nice piece of land with cows, or a hunting lease, doesn't know they are sitting on a gold mine.

Comment

100% the AGK treasure has nothing to do with this mystery mine, unless it was totally by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

do you think GK could have discovered one of these lost mines and hidden their somewhat modest treasure at the location of a lost mine filled with gold? now THAT would be hella exciting. i could never quite reconcile the price for Tony's autobio simply because when you do the math, Fenn gave a value proposition so much greater -- for every dollar invested in Fenn's cache propostion, you have a six figure potential upside. GK's numbers are more like a couple hundred to one, and that's before taxes and not including book or movie rights. heck, you could end up at a loss if you scarf too many spam sandwiches and cane sugar colas down on the Rio. But if GK treasure is located in a mine worth millions, now that's a different story all two gether ...
                        well then. Does it come to that? Are you seeking new riches? As far as I'm concerned, the "mine" is a cave and the treasure is probably from Clovis. You don't need riches, we should be asking why there are beaded necklaces in that cache.

Comment

Working...
                        X